It is time to boost your immune system. If you haven’t been in for acupuncture for a while, make an appointment soon. You know that acupuncture moves your “energy” which includes fluids, blood and lymph. When energy and fluids stagnate, we get sick. Health is all about flow, keeping things moving. Digestion for instance. When the bowels don’t move, constipation ensues, it’s uncomfortable and can actually become toxic. That stuff is supposed to move – out! It’s the same with blood, lymph and all body fluids. We take in nutrients, break them down, use them for energy, and excrete the by-products. So, we need to keep things moving.
You can schedule online now. Click on this link and make your appointment real soon, BEFORE your immune system takes a hit.
– Increase your fluid intake, mostly water
– Begin eating more soups, home-made preferably
– Take more Vitamin C, it works
– Supplement with an Anti-oxidant
– If you’re not taking curcumin, start now
– Eat your berries (add to greek yogurt with walnuts and chia seeds)
– Wash your hands a lot
– MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR ACUPUNK, that would be me 🙂